Thursday, December 17, 2009

Later

Bootsy is feeling a little puny. He's had some kind of sinus condition for years and it's getting to him today. The vet knows about it since I took him for a check-up several months ago. She didn't say anything about it that I recall. He spasmodically snorts a lot when it's aggravated. I stick Vicks Vapo-Rub (Publix generic) under his nose when I hear him having a fit and it seems to help. (I've been doing this for years.) I think he'll be happy when the weather cools off again and he can go out on the terrace. Neither cat has spent much time out on the terrace lately in this unseasonable heat.

I just put down some catnip in the kitchen for him (in paper plate) and he came out of the bedroom to eat it. He wallows in it and gets it all over him. Feeling better already.

(I'll clean up the mess later.)

No comments: