Monday, March 31, 2008

'The New Obama Strategy: Clinton Should Stay In The Race'

From Big Tent Democrat.

The Obama camp got smart:

As she endorsed Illinois Sen. Barack Obama's presidential bid Monday morning, Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar rebuked fellow Democrats who are pressuring New York Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton to cede the party's nomination. "I believe that Sen. Clinton should remain in this race," Klobuchar told reporters in a conference call announcing her decision to back Obama. "I don't agree with some of my colleagues' comments this week.

Ok. At least someone has some good sense in the Obama camp. More so than that displayed by some Obama supporters.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...



my web page :: cordyceps sinensis

Anonymous said...



Look at my web site ophiocordyceps-sinensis.com