Sunday, March 16, 2008

Comment I wrote on AmericaBlog tonight

So AmericaBlog has become simply a favorite Hillary-bashing hangout? (At last count, 68 writers for Daily Kos are on "strike" over the irrational bashing going on there.)

I used to respect AmericaBlog and find some "truth" here (as advertised), but, with the notable exception of Chris in Paris, that's no longer the case.

I too am gay. How John Aravosis, as a gay person who knows about gay-bashing, could lower himself to engage in this same sort of mean and outrageous vituperation (against a decent Democratic candidate) is beyond my comprehension. I'm stunned.

With the exception of Chris, this blog has become a pile of smelly trash.

Meatlover in Fla. Homepage 03.16.08 - 11:24 pm #

2 comments:

Arachnae said...

I agree with your comment - it's sad to see what's happened to Americablog.

I've added you to my blogroll.

the blogger said...

Thank you. It IS sad.