Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Stephanie Miller on Larry King

Wow. I'd never seen her on TV before (nor another favorite, Ed Schultz, whom I don't get to hear anymore since his show now runs in the middle of the day). I was impressed! (I've already forgotten the names of the other two right-wing gasbags who were on with them tonight.)

Awhile back I subscribed to the Stephanie Miller Show email list, and today I got an email from Executive Producer Chris Lavoie (my first email from them, in fact) notifying me of Stephanie's appearance tonight on Larry King Live--part of her continuing "Media Whore Tour 2007." From Stephanie's shiny new website, you can subscribe to the email list or, better yet, become a premium member and download daily Stephcasts ($7.95/month or $4.95/month for a year's subscription ($59.40 total)).

Stephanie was scrappy and really stuck to her guns (as did Ed). Plus she looked great and not too whorish. I loved the shots of her seething, though in an attractive way, as the right-wing gasbags were talking.

I listen to the Stephanie Miller Show every morning on my way to work. Elaine Boosler and Merrill Markoe sub when Stephanie, Chris and "Voice Deity" Jim Ward are on vacation.

No comments: