Sunday, October 12, 2008

Saturday night late

Today was a total waste, but maybe that's what I needed. I slept most of the day and then had a big dinner at Flanigan's, which appeared to be pretty gay tonight.

In yesterday's mail was B.'s mail-in ballot for the November election. Tonight I walked it up to his restaurant, but he'd already gone. I left the ballot with a waitress, who said B. would be working tomorrow and that she'd make sure he got it. Apparently B. hasn't notified the county elections department of his change of address (he left here at the beginning of February). I threw out the last ballot that came here. It was for a minor election. But I wanted to make sure B. votes for Obama.

Tomorrow won't be a waste. I have to go to Home Depot to get some brackets for the bar counter top (coming soon!). (I hope the kitchen designer will be there, since I have no idea what I'm getting.) Plus it's a gym day. Maybe I'll go early and then head down to Magnum for a cocktail or three.

No comments: