Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday night

New kitchen blog post here.

Today was a lot more productive than yesterday. I was back at Home Depot, buying counter support brackets, which I later primed. (I'll paint them tomorrow, in advance of the counter installation.) I was also back at the gym and the grocery store, buying paper plates and cat food. Since I can't really wash dishes (no kitchen sink and no dishwasher yet), I've been using a lot of paper plates. (I've always used them for the canned cat food.) Actually I do have a dishwasher, but it's been disconnected since July 2, the day the old kitchen cabinets and counters were demolished.

(Except for the cat plates, I do try to recycle the paper plates by cleaning them off and letting them dry in the dish drainer (which is still sitting on a card table in this room).)

Watched "Desperate Housewives" tonight. How lame the shows have been this season (tonight was the third one). What happened to the old writers? Where did they go? I feel sorry for the wonderful actors when they have to work with such bad material. And it's hardly funny anymore.

Did not go to Magnum. Will go back there soon.

No comments: