Sunday, July 06, 2008

Another busy day; busy week ahead; roughing it

Did more work in the kitchen today. Also went back to the gym. Didn't go on Friday since it closed at 4:00 for the holiday. (I always go at night.)

Tomorrow I have a dentist appointment at the end of the day. First thing Wednesday morning, the electrician will be here to give me an estimate on the work (and maybe get some of the work done). Thursday I'm attending an all-day Photoshop seminar at the Miami Beach Convention Center. Plus, I was told I should buy the kitchen sink and disposer this week. (I think that can still wait, however.)

Now I'm highly motivated to have the kitchen done ASAP and will do everything I can to move the process along. I don't mind "roughing it" for a while but just want it to be over. Once everything is put back in place, I think I'll hire a professional cleaning service to thoroughly clean the apartment.

You can see Bootsy eating at his plate (he's black, to the right of the chair). The cat feeding station has been moved in here from the kitchen, along with a lot of other stuff. Most of the rest of the kitchen stuff is sitting in "ForceFlex" bags in the other bedroom.

No comments: