Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday night

I was feeling a little down tonight as I sat watching the season premiere of "Desperate Housewives" in the living room, where B. and I used to sit watching it together, on the couch that B. bought. I would have watched it here in the "office" (as B. called it) but for some reason ABC doesn't come in on the cable. Then a friend called and I perked up. Actually, I returned his call after DH was over, since he'd called toward the end of the show--just when it was getting good--and I wasn't about to miss it. (My friend knows I watch this show.) I won't give the plot away, if you haven't seen it.

This is the friend who had the paralyzed dog. The dog keeps improving, I'm happy to report. It probably helps that she's taking a steroid drug now--Prednizone, I think.

Bootsy has been having trouble with his ears (fungus?), so I've been giving him the medicine the vet gave me for Lucy (EnteDerm). It seems to be helping. I administer it when he's sleeping on my bed. Of course, that wakes him right up, but he's pretty docile. I may take him to the vet for a check-up. Of course you can't go to the vet nowadays without forking out $100.

There seems to be a bug in the blog. I've tried to fix it myself by deleting certain items. The next step is to notify Blogger. (The kitchen blog is fine, however.)

Glad I perked up in time to go to bed.

No comments: