Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wednesday night

Had planned on going to the gym tonight, but I have to finish painting the kitchen ceiling instead. The inspector and electrician are coming tomorrow (sometime between 8 and 5, so I'm taking another vacation day). Yippee! Back later.

Update (8:41): Done. Ran out of paint but most of it's done, including the most important part: the area above where the fan will be hanging. I have no idea what they're going to be able to accomplish tomorrow, but I'm ready for them. I can go back and do all the rest at another time.

At first, I poured the wrong paint into the tray (interior flat ceiling paint vs. semi-gloss kitchen and bath paint) and had already got my roller wet when I noticed it. So I had to throw the roller cover away but was able to salvage the tray liner. The handyman had originally used the flat paint for the kitchen ceiling, and it was absorbing airborne grease spatters.

No comments: