Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday afternoon

Was up a little earlier than usual and washed a load of clothes. Right now I'm making a pot of spaghetti sauce with chicken livers and fresh mushrooms. Also onion, green pepper, fresh garlic, a little wine, etc.

I ran into one of my neighbors while I was doing the laundry. She told me that the previous condo manager tried to murder the present manager by cutting the brake lines on her car. I hadn't heard that before, but it doesn't surprise me. And this guy is the bud of B.'s BF. Oy vey. (According to the public records, the BF was even on the guy's deed here but was quitclaimed off it before the apartment was foreclosed on.) (He had been making a very good living here.) He's gone now. Whew. My neighbor said the police are on the attempted murder case. Apparently the current manager talks about this openly. I'll ask her about it when she calls me about the toilet tank. (Maybe she won't want to talk about it over the phone.)

Another nice day out (75 F.). Guess I'll head over to Starbucks in a bit and sit outside. I'll start going back to the gym next week. I needed a vacation from that. (I have been doing a lot of walking.)

Having an eggplant Parmesan now, watching "Dr. 90210."

No comments: