Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday night

Spaghetti sauce turned out great. (It'll be even better after it sits overnight in the fridge.) Just had a big plate of angel hair with my sauce and a generous grating of Locatelli Pecorino Romano cheese (from sheep's milk). Expensive, but a little goes a long way. Watching a Dateline NBC show on three health insurance horror stories. Also a segment on an alleged organ-harvesting scheme. (Good verdict.)

Now, "The Tiniest Girl in the World," on TLC. I can't believe Lucky just jumped up on top of the HDTV. I shouted out at him and he jumped off. I don't think he'll do that again. There's no way he can sit or lie up there -- it's too narrow and slanted.

Next, an excellent show on twins. Got to see twins being delivered by Cesarean section. Now, "The World's Strongest Toddler" (repeat, though I haven't seen it). Lucky's fascinated with this program.

Me, not so much. Not into jocks.

No comments: