Monday, November 17, 2008

Gingrich: 'gay and secular fascism'

From Media Matters here, via Dibgy.

I think there is a gay and secular fascism in this country that wants to impose its will on the rest of us, is prepared to use violence, to use harassment. I think it is prepared to use the government if it can get control of it. I think that it is a very dangerous threat to anybody who believes in traditional religion. And I think if you believe in historic Christianity, you have to confront the fact. And, frank -- for that matter, if you believe in the historic version of Islam or the historic version of Judaism, you have to confront the reality that these secular extremists are determined to impose on you acceptance of a series of values that are antithetical, they're the opposite, of what you're taught in Sunday school.

I went to Sunday school too and dare say I turned out to be a better Christian than Newt Gingrich or Bill O'Reilly.

No comments: