Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tuesday night

Alison Stewart sitting in for Rachel Maddow tonight. She's a helluva lot better than Rachel. Much more articulate, better energy (or, I should just say, energy). Doesn't trip over her words. More professional. Much better looking (and that matters in a visual medium). Rachel should go back to Air America. I really don't like her (as I've said before), and don't think she's doing Obama any good at this point (and she is--or was--a staunch Obama supporter). She's just trying to get attention.

Also, Obama pretty much decided Joe Lieberman's retaining his committee chairmanship today. Rachel was essentially bucking Obama on this. How could she? Sorry. I'm just not a big fan. I'm sure Obama knows what he's doing. I think Rachel has failed. (Where is she, anyway?)

GI problems are gone. Next.

Didn't try to get anything done in the kitchen tonight. I'll wait till the weekend. There's no rush, and I'm still thinking about what goes where. Was back at Starbucks tonight for a leisurely tea. Hadn't been there in a while. Needed to chill.

Nice weather we're having. Back to the gym tomorrow.

No comments: