Saturday, November 15, 2008

Saturday night chaos

Spent most of the day putting the kitchen back together. As you can see, I'm not quite finished. (I'm probably half-way through, if that.) I also cooked a hamburger--first time I'd been able to use the stove in a while. The exhaust fan in the new microwave above the stove kicks ass.

The fan on the counter (at right, sitting on top of the Building Permit) will be hung here in the "computer room" next Saturday. (It used to hang in the kitchen before I sprayed it white.) The new fan looks a lot better in the kitchen (see below).

The first thing I did today was hang the paper towel holder (at an angle) from the cabinet above the sink. Unfortunately I also pierced the inside of the cabinet. Fixed the damage, however. It was minor. You can't even tell.

I haven't been out of the house all day, not even to the garbage chute.

Talked to my father today. He hasn't heard from my brother in "months and months." (He was homeless for a while. Long story.)

No comments: