Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wednesday night

Had planned on going to the gym tonight but am cooking lunch (for work) instead -- ran out of corned beef and cabbage today. Cubed steaks are on sale this week and I'd planned on making pepper steak, but they were all sold out (and after I'd picked the peppers). So I bought some ground sirloin (also on sale) and am making chopped steak with sauteed chopped onion, Worcestershire sauce and other seasonings. Should be good. (Yes, they came out good -- could've used more onion.) Also got a couple of bags of mixed vegs for the microwave and nuked one of those for tomorrow.

I'll be back at the gym on Friday night. I like going on Fridays and Sundays. It's very laid-back.

Watching MSNBC. Yeah, majority rule is a "totalitarian tactic." The Republican leaders are fomenting violence. See here. I just heard Michael Steele say, "Let's get Nancy Pelosi ready for the 'firing line' in November." (See here.) And Sarah Palin with her "reload" and rifle scope images on the U.S. map. (See here.) Now we're having an "armed" rally on the anniversary of the Oklahoma City bombing. See this from last night's Rachel Maddow show.

No comments: