Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tuesday night

Last night I stayed a little late at work to finish a project they needed that night. (Turns out, they didn't need it till today.) Anyway, today I left work on time, did my walk from the far bus stop (a little warm in the leather coat, since it had warmed up). Ditched the coat, fed the cats, and drove up to Target to get a hand-held shower for the second bathroom. Now both bathrooms have the same thing. I've enjoyed using it in my shower so I got the same brand (Moen). (It's not like I haven't had these before.) They're very useful for washing cats, etc. (Last night Lucky threw up on a throw rug and it could have come in handy.)

Before shopping, I sat in the little restaurant at Target (where there's also a Starbucks) and had an Italian sausage on a bun and a Dr. Pepper Icee (which was very good) (better than the sausage, which apparently had been sitting for a while on the warming machine).

Shower's installed. Watching MSNBC now. McCain is not taking this health care passage well. He can be so prickly.

Here's Merrill Goozner on the new health care legislation.

I have to say, I feel relieved that the legislation passed. Something could happen to me and I might need it. I think a lot of people will be helped, and a lot will breathe a sigh of relief once they've learned (if they don't know already) what the bill is all about. There's been so much frightening misinformation that it's no wonder people are apprehensive about it. (It's actually Richard Nixon's plan.) But see here ("Poll: Most Think Passing Health Reform Was A Good Idea").

No comments: