Friday, March 26, 2010

TGIF!

Well, what a historic week! So glad it's over!

Back from gym and store. Bought some frozen edamame (soybeans in the pod), Barilla Plus spaghetti (multigrain), Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley to whip up something I saw online the other day (NYT). I'd never even heard of the word edamame until I read the recipe. What do I know? Everybody else in the department knew what it was. I must not get out enough. (It's a Japanese word, by the way.) The recipe also calls for olive oil and fresh garlic, which I have. Eye of the round was on sale again, so I bought one of those too.

Made modest contributions to "Organizing For America" and Alan Grayson.

Watching a new "What Not To Wear." It's good. I had my doubts about this one. (She's a bodybuilder and has a man's physique up top.) But she turned out beautiful, huge shoulders and all.

(Ran spell-check. Blogger doesn't know what edamame is either.)

No comments: