Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Was really sick last night

And still not well. (Taking generic Imodium.) I'm pretty sure that the milk I put in my coffee at work yesterday afternoon was bad. (The first sip tasted a little odd but I didn't think much of it.) To make a long, unpleasant story short, I went to bed at around 12:30 last night, feeling nauseated, then awoke at 2:21 and threw up, etc., etc. Took Imodium first thing this morning, along with another blood pressure pill (since I'd thrown up the one I took last night), and made it to work.

I couldn't really think of taking the day off (and there was really no need to, except that I was pretty tired from getting up more than once in the middle of the night and heading to the bathroom). By the time this kitchen is finished, I won't have any more paid days off this year (except for the holidays).

If all goes as planned, Home Depot's work in the kitchen will be finished tomorrow, and I'll also have a new microwave oven above the stove. So I'll be able to use the stove and dishwasher again and have lights. They're also supposed to install a ceiling fan in this room (the one that had been in the kitchen), along with the new one in the kitchen.

Didn't have a lot to eat today--my stomach was too unsettled. Just now had a few Saltines before bed. (It's now much later than it was since I started this post.)

No comments: