Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tuesday night

Had doctor's appointment today. All good news. Again, cholesterol is a little high, but I have very high good cholesterol which counteracts the bad, so the doctor said I'm not in any kind of danger.

Tomorrow will probably be a short day at work. Gym will close tomorrow and New Year's Day at 4:00 p.m., so most likely I won't be going. I have food here to eat, in case the stores will be closed. And I can always eat out. Will be glad when the holidays are over, alas.

Today we emailed my thank-you graphic to the sweet-gifters at work. They loved it.

The doctor made me pull my shirt up today while he was checking me with the stethoscope (I sucked my stomach in). I apologized for putting on a few pounds over the holidays (weighed 173 at the doctor's in my street clothes). He said not to worry.

No comments: