Sunday, August 10, 2008

Joined Match.com

What the heck. A Lesbian friend mentioned that today. I didn't know gays (or Lesbians) used this service. I thought I had recalled something like this (which I quote from Wikipedia): "It has been criticized for not allowing gay or bi-sexual couples on the site because it goes against the corporate value system."* But leave it up to the gays to know a good thing when they see it, and there are a lot of them there now. So tonight I wrote a profile and took some pictures with the QuickCam and submitted them. The profile has been approved but not the pictures (and they will be).

Right after B. left, I subscribed to Gay.com for a month, but I really wasn't ready for that. Also, I found it confusing to use at the time.

When I was single before B. came into the picture, I used to enjoy going on ICUII. I tried that again also after B. left, but there didn't seem to be a lot of people using it anymore, so I didn't bother to subscribe.

I'm not really looking to date, exactly. I'm looking to occupy some of the spare time I now have. I always enjoyed chatting on ICUII. I can't say that I ever got any successful dates out of it.

_____________________
*I don't understand the reference to "couples," since the site is for singles only.

No comments: