Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thursday after work

Lucky likes going out on the terrace. Bootsy stepped out there for a minute and came back in--too hot outside for him. Maybe later. I took this shot through the sliding glass door, since I didn't want to spook Lucky. He's sitting on the 4" (10 cm) concrete ledge. (I watched him spring right up there from the dirty floor. Sorry.) He also likes to walk along the top of the glass railing, which, as I've said before, is not a flat surface--but round.

There must be a God. I found a $20 bill on the sidewalk as I was walking to the bus stop after work. Also Lucky found a plush leopard ball sitting somewhere with nearly all its feathers intact. (I thought he'd about destroyed them all--he'd probably lost track of this one.)

Kitchen update here.

No comments: