Saturday, August 16, 2008

Re-joined Gay.com

I'd joined it when B. left but I was still too pissed and hurt to go there at that time. As you know, recently I joined Match.com, but I've found their response to making changes disappointing. (I guess they have to run everything by the Christian Coalition, or else they're inundated since people aren't driving as they used to and are dating from home.) If I don't get a better response soon, however, I'll discontinue that service when it runs out in three months. I should be able to change my profile without a lot of hassle, especially since I'm paying good money for this.

Have been having fun on Gay.com tonight, just looking at the people. That's enough for me right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its really a good decision to join Gay.com.