Thursday, April 09, 2009

Thursday night

Watching Ed Schultz's new show on MSNBC. It's in Obermann's 10:00 time slot tonight. First time I've seen the program.

Just saw a Staples ad for the "Magic Jack" VOIP telephone device. That's what I use, mainly for long distance. Long distance is crystal clear. (But usually when I talk to my friend up the road in Ft. Lauderdale, e.g., I get an echo of my own voice.) Unlimited calling, no monthly charge. It cost less than one of my old phone bills.

Ed did a good job. Actually I prefer him to Keith Olbermann. Not a fan of his.

Treated Bootsy's ears tonight with the ointment in the ear canals. While he was restrained in the beach towel, I again tried to give him a pill the vet prescribed for him, after putting cat nip in the pill bottle. Bootsy adamantly refused to let me put the pill in his mouth. If I'd have kept trying, he would have bitten me. This is the third time I've tried to give him the pill. I'll have to tell the vet. I think this is a steroid for his ears (Prednisolon).

Rachel Maddow on now.

Nursing a minor cold here, by the way, so not a lot of posting. Need to conserve energy and heal.

No comments: