Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tuesday night

Took yesterday off from here.

Tonight I bought a load of Prilosec to use up the money in my tax-free flex spending account. Really good deal at Walgreens: 50% more free on the 28-tablet package (i.e., 42 tabs total) for $18.99. That's a saving of $5 or $6 per box. I'd already bought some at CVS and returned it after loading up at Walgreen's. (I bought six boxes there.)

There's a Quizno's by the CVS, so bought lunch there for tomorrow: a large Italian sub with double meat. Had to have a little when I got home. Mmmmmm! Good stuff! (They toasted the meats, cheese and onion first -- no olives for me -- then added lettuce, tomato and banana peppers.) Wrapped it back up real tight. Can hardly wait for lunch.

Watching "Tabatha's Salon Takeover." She's at a gay salon in a gay area of Chicago.

No comments: