Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wednesday night

Was at gym and store tonight, after brief nap.

Just found out I have to go in to work tomorrow. Not till 1:30. I volunteered but had hoped they wouldn't need me. No biggie. I'll drive in and stop at Checkers to pick up some chili dogs along the way.

Since I have no more family here to spend Christmas with and am now alone, I've decided to go see the movie "It's Complicated" and then have a meal at P.F. Chang's China Bistro. Don't need to go to Aventura Mall to see this one, and P.F. Chang's is a few minutes' drive from the theater. (Somebody at work gave me a $25 gift certificate for the restaurant. Never been there but I've had some of their food and it was good.)

[Later] Tried to make a reservation at P.F. Chang's for Christmas and they're booked (first tried making it before the movie and then after). I'll call them and ask whether I can sit at the lounge (if they have one), since it's only me.

No comments: