Sunday, February 08, 2009

Sunday afternoon

Had a long talk last night with my friend in Canada. Hadn't talked to him in two weeks. We had a lot to catch up on. It's certainly been cold up there.

Today I made chili, the roast beef, gravy and rice. Ate the chili for lunch and had roast beef for dinner, with rice and gravy and Margaret Holmes' canned "Tomatoes, Okra and Corn." I'm using the kitchen sink again but trying to keep stuff out of it, so as not to weigh it down.

Today I made a big dent in one of those short stories, the one with "Bea," but she's back to being "Bonnie Sue" recently of "East Florenceville," driving a monster truck of sorts. This is a departure for me but having fun.

But I can't have too much more fun since I have to go to work tomorrow, so no more coffee for me. Next Saturday, I can pick up where I left off. "Desperate Housewives" is back on tonight. Yay!

No comments: