Sunday, February 08, 2009

Sunday night

Watching "Renovation Realities" on HGTV. Edgy and a little bitchy.

"Desperate Housewives" was pretty silly but entertaining.

Now I'm watching a show on TLC about the transgendered guy (originally from Hawaii) who got pregnant and gave birth. He's cute and funny and bright and articulate and totally straight. (Even edgier.)

He stopped taking testosterone during his pregnancy. This show apparently aired late last year (final note was that he was pregnant again).

I'm tired. Glad I got back to work on my creative stuff. I haven't been able to do much of that in months, with everything else going on here (e.g., the protracted kitchen remodeling job, which is still not over, not to mention other things, which are treated in the short story).

Tomorrow the units on my floor are being treated for pests (roaches, etc.). Since this treatment is ongoing (now once a year), pests are not a problem here (and I don't keep garbage lying around). But I wrote a note and stuck it on my door to warm them that Lucky would probably try to run out of the apartment when they opened the door. He likes to run out and roll around in the carpet in the hall. I'm just afraid he's going to get fleas, since we have a lot of dogs here who of course are taken outside for walks.

No comments: