Friday, February 20, 2009

Thursday night

Have a good night.

P.S. Today when I got to work, I had a voice-mail message from the plumbing inspector, from yesterday morning (at 7:52 and I was up at 7:30), saying he was coming to inspect the plumbing in the kitchen and verifying that I would be here to meet him. (As you know, he didn't show yesterday.) So it turns out that Home Depot's general contractor had given the inspection department my work number to call while I was here at home waiting all day long for inspector. How dumb is that. Today I faxed a memo to Home Depot with a copy to a lawyer and the Customer Service people in Atlanta. Basically, I took a day off for nothing (except to pay the electrician's bill).

I've been told that Home Depot is no longer dealing with this general contractor.

No comments: