Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thursday night

Speaking of health issues. Tonight after work I drove up to Bed Bath and Beyond to check out a pillow I'd seen online. (My neck is still not right, even with the new latex pillows.) I wanted to check out a pillow that has memory foam in the interior, surrounded by down. They didn't have them in stock. They did have special Tempur neck pillows that cost a bundle. I wouldn't buy something that expensive unless I had a 20%-off coupon. I just had one that expired, and the lady at BBB said you can still use them. I wish I'd known, since I threw it out. (I just found one that expired in January, however.) Honestly, it hurts when I try to turn my head all the way to the right.

Here I sound like an old person. (I'm older than Obama but not as old as Hillary, who looks fantastic, by the way.)

No comments: