Sunday, October 04, 2009

Sunday evening

Back from gym, watching "60 Minutes." I don't want to see the wildebeest cross the river with the crocodiles in it. I think they should build bridges for the wildebeests. Forget the crocodiles. That was hard to watch. Yuck.

Made the tuna casserole and had that for dinner. Remarks in earlier post.

"Desperate Housewives" was good but I was a little distracted cooking summer squash. It'd been in the fridge for two weeks. Was still good. I slice it and steam it in a large saucepan with onion, butter, salt and a lot of white pepper. When it's pretty much done, I take the lid off and evaporate the liquid out of the pan. I may watch the program again on the computer this week.

I'm all set for work tomorrow. Time to relax. Watching "Income Property." Scott McGillivray is funny. (I think this show is done in Toronto.)

No comments: