Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday morning

Up early and will go back to bed eventually. Did some vacuuming. Honestly, if I didn't have the cats and cat litter, this place would be a lot easier to maintain. But who's griping?

I have to say, I really can't stand Facebook. Talk about dumbing down America. I got this latest "notification":

"Should the Obama Administration shut down Fox news? "
Choices:
1. Yes
2. No
3. It's unconstitutional
(Become a Fan | Settings) 8 hours ago

How ridiculous is that?

I also saw this on Wikipedia:

Disabling of sexual orientation search

As of Spring 2009, it is no longer possible to search a network based on "sexual orientation." As a result, searchers are no longer able to find gays and lesbians on Facebook, even within their own network.[citation needed][58]

No comments: