Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday evening

No cooking this weekend. I just ordered food from the nearby Chinese restaurant.

"60 Minutes." Medicare fraud in Miami -- "King of health care fraud." Bigger than the illegal drug business. "Tony" stole $20 million. He says of the 2,000 medical equipment suppliers in the Miami phone book, 95% are fraudulent. Doesn't surprise me.

I ordered assorted appetizers for two and eggs foo young. Taking the eggs to work for lunch. For dinner I had two spare ribs, beef teriyaki, an egg roll, a chicken wing, a shrimp, wanton soup (free with coupon) and some Chinese noodles.

Can't wait to watch "Desperate Housewives" on the new TV.

The picture was better than the show, until toward the end. Sounds like next week will be a good one.

(From "Brothers & Sisters", which I don't normally watch)

No comments: