Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wednesday night

Back at the gym tonight. Stopped by the store to buy some Halloween candy for the trick-or-treaters but there was some delay in the express check-out line so I left the candy and walked out. I can buy that another day. It was pushing 10:00 and I like to be back home by 10:00 to catch my show.

Had a really good nap after work. Maybe the (legally prescribed) Valium I took before going to the dentist at 4:30 had something to do with it. I had a cleaning today.

Tonight when I was going to the gym, I drove by Flanigan's (which is on the way) and saw B. getting into the passenger side of the BF's black Hummer, which was parked in the handicapped parking space by the door. That's where it's usually parked when they're there. (The BF is not handicapped.) I haven't heard from B. nor have I contacted him since before my vacation. He's on his own.

Cooked lean ground beef for lunch at work. Plus I still have a lot of chili.

No comments: