Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday night

Got a lot done today. Laundry, cooking, gym, grocery-shopping and dish-washing. Watching "Desperate Housewives" now. Better than the last two shows.

Was good. Next week sounds good, too. Now I'm watching "The 650-lb. Virgin." (Lost his virginity.)

I almost gave myself a day off from the gym but I'm glad I didn't. I'd been in a bit of a funk and snapped right out of it. Writing that piece over the holiday dredged up a lot of painful memories.

So, Tiger Woods is or is not having an affair, which got reported in the National Enquirer, and then in the middle of the night he got into his SUV and drove into a tree and a fire hydrant next door (in a suburb of Orlando). And then his wife busted in the back window of the SUV with golf clubs. Wow.

Made a big pot of chili today (taking some for lunch tomorrow). Also bought meat on sale at Publix: cubed steaks, stew beef, and ground sirloin. Also got a plain rotisserie chicken and had some of that for dinner with watermelon, which wasn't sweet. :-( Bootsy shared chicken breast with me. I'll stick with the plain rotisserie chicken since it doesn't have a whole paragraph of chemical ingredients.

Will make soup with the stew beef. I think I'll cook the cubed steaks in tomato sauce with the Cuban picadillo flavorings. (Something different.)

1 comment:

electronic cigarette said...

I love the chicken !!! Keep it up !