Saturday, May 09, 2009

Saturday night

Just got off the phone with my friend in Canada. He'd called earlier and left a message. It's best we talk a little earlier than we have been, since he and I both end up staying up way too late, even for a Saturday night. (And he wakes up on Sunday morning. I don't usually, but still.) Tonight he told me he'd left the comments from "Anonymous" on the recent post about legalizing marijuana. I figured it might have been him, since he's the only person I know who calls a joint a "bone."

Got a lot done earlier. Left here past 7:00 after putting windshield washer fluid in the truck (one of the dirty little chores I'd been meaning to do), then got gas, put air in tires (also dirty), bought stuff at Home Depot (kitchen designer wasn't there), then had a burrito at a place called Lime Fresh Mexican Grill at the new shopping center up the street (where the big Publix and T.G.I. Friday's are). I'd never been there before and will definitely go back. (Rated "Excellent" by Zagat.) For around $8 (including tax) I got a large beef burrito, just enough for me. They had a condiment bar with a variety of fresh salsas and around 30 bottles of different hot sauces. You can watch the food being prepared in the open kitchen.

I'd also like to try out the Pizza Fusion place a couple of doors down. The Sausage & Tricolor Pepper pizza sounds good to me ($9 for personal size).

No comments: