Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thursday night

Took a little nap, had tea and read a short story, treated Bootsy.

I'll be glad when Monday is over (the day of the colonoscopy/gastroscopy). This week the ambulatory treatment place was supposed to call me about arranging for the van service to and from the place. They didn't call so I called them. They said the nurse would call me later but never did. I'll have to call them again tomorrow. This is important.

Tonight I had a message on the house phone from Home Depot's general contractor. They want to have the final plumbing inspection. Meanwhile the plumbing's broken (the water line to the fridge still needs to be repaired). Didn't hear from the plumber about that. I'll have to call the general contractor tomorrow and tell them what's going on. (The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.) I do miss my ice maker and water dispenser.

No comments: