Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday night

Going to start drinking another container of MoviPrep soon.

(I'm really hungry, by the way.)

Lucky's so funny. He loves to watch me do things. He's your consummate curious cat. I've never had a cat like him (but all my cats have been unique--I think all cats are). When I'm taking a shower, he sits behind the clear liner and watches. When I'm working in the kitchen, he sits up on the breakfast bar and watches--or when I'm putting pills in the seven-day pill organizer, which I do every Sunday and apparently involves all kinds of fascinating sounds and maneuvers. Tonight he was watching me make the MoviPrep. (Now two more doses of that and it's over with.) (It's really not bad.) He's also been watching me go into the kitchen to drink it. And he's always fascinated with the flushing toilet, which happened a lot tonight.

A van is picking me up at 8:30 in the morning and taking me back home after the procedures. Then I'll eat the left-over steak in the refrigerator and maybe even go someplace for a baked potato with butter and sour cream and bacon and chives. (I was thinking about that as I was waking up today.)

No comments: