Sunday, April 04, 2010

Sunday evening

Walked up to KFC for a somewhat unhealthy dinner. I'd considered walking to Chicken Kitchen (by Starbucks), which is healthier, but I was hungry and Chicken Kitchen's whole chicken breast meal would have left me hungry later. For one thing, you don't get a whole chicken breast -- they chop away part of it. And for the price they charge, you can get three truly whole pieces of chicken at KFC. Also, the mixed vegetable side at Chicken Kitchen is way too crunchy for me. At KFC I had potato wedges and kernel corn on the side, along with a biscuit. Usually I get the cole slaw and mashed potatoes.

Glad I got there when I did, shortly after 6:00. I was the only person in line (and no cars in the drive-through). When I left, the place was mobbed, including 6-7 cars in the drive-through. Brought one piece of chicken home.

"60 Minutes" on now.

No comments: