Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thursday night

Project Runway finale was tonight. The person who I thought did the best job won. Very exciting collection. Models looked great. Music was great. I had goosebumps. Had to watch the repeat afterward, just to see that again.

One more day. It's been a pretty intense week. Today I was so tired at the end of the day that I napped on the bus all the way home (and didn't take my walk -- the sun was beating down anyway). Volunteered to work on Sunday, but will be back home in time to go to the gym.

Still on the netbook here. Don't have Photoshop but am using PaintNet. Experimented with some effects (above). Also shows the edited living room (minus giant aloe and giant bamboo). I'm sure the cleaners will be happy they don't have to move those around to clean the floor.

No comments: