Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Tuesday night

Tonight, before getting a tea at Starbucks, I walked a piece of mail up to B. at his place of business (a few blocks up the street). I included the card from the Lady Gaga CD that listed the text codes for downloading ringtones for the songs on the album. I thought I'd recalled from a while back that B. mentioned liking Lady Gaga (or I could have dreamt it), but sure enough he is a fan (still, I could have dreamt it). He hasn't bought the CD yet. I told him it costs around $12 at the Target up the street, just north of where he works. (I forgot to tell him I bathed his cat yesterday.)

I should add that, as of recently, I'm not permitted to see or call B. any more. In the same phone message (on Easter) from which I quoted a couple of days ago, the BF told me, rather threateningly, that if I want to talk to or see B., I'm supposed to call the BF (and then, supposedly, he will arrange something or relay something). (Or maybe not.) (I played this message back to B. about 10 days ago and he didn't have much of a reaction.) I guess the BF figures that his "alienation of affection" plan could unravel if he doesn't henceforth seal me off from B. completely. (He's already sealed B. off from me--and Bootsy.) I would never think of calling this guy. He turned B. against me and made my life miserable for months. Things would come out of B.'s mouth that I knew he didn't think of. And then there were the drugs and B.'s staying out and coming home drugged-up. I'm not going to participate in this guy's schemes against me. (Not even to mention that this whole situation has been tearing me apart since B. left over a year ago.)

Tonight there's a new "Stagers" on HGTV, with Matthew. ("Booya!") The show was good.

No comments: