Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Wednesday night

Was back at the gym tonight after a good nap. I weighed in at just under 170 (normal). That's after eating a little sloppily at work this week--ice cream, chips, etc., stuff I don't keep at home. Today we had a really nice carrot cake for the May birthdays. Had a big piece of that. It was good, the icing especially, and I don't usually eat icing. (And then I had a little extra of that when no one was looking.) For lunch I've been eating a lot of home-made vegetable beef soup and Boca Burgers on toast (with horseradish mustard). So I guess I can indulge a little. I figure as long as I keep going to the gym and doing my longish walk from the bus stop in the mornings, I'm good. (I've got to start buying the Boca Burgers in that larger package to save money.) (And they are good with a few slices of red onion.)

A new "Renovation Realities" is on now. I like that show.

No comments: