Saturday, July 25, 2009

Saturday night anecdote

Yesterday I noticed that the cloth stapled to the bottom of one of the two foundations for the king mattress was hanging down on one side -- it had become unstapled. I was thinking, that shouldn't be happening -- I'd bought the mattress not even two years ago.

Now I know what happened -- Lucky pawed or chewed his way inside and then the whole thing gave way. Just now as I was trying to staple it back, I felt downward pressure on the cloth and looked underneath. Lucky was sitting on it, watching what I was doing. (He had "entered" from the other side.) I yelled at him and then had to laugh. He's made himself a little hideaway under there. I'm going to have to take the mattress off and pull the whole box up and staple the cloth back.

No comments: