Friday, July 17, 2009

TGIF

Glad the week is over at last. I stayed late tonight doing a Photoshop project and still made it home in time for a short nap and a trip to the gym and the store, where I bought fried chicken.

Over at Starbucks now. I'm sitting right outside the front window and not having much trouble with the WiFi. I lost it once.

I've been researching free photo editing software I can use on this computer (the netbook). Didn't want to buy Photoshop for it and figured there had to be something free out there, and sure enough there was. I downloaded Paint.Net. It got about the best reviews and the interface is just like Photoshop (Gimp's sounded difficult). I can use this for editing photos I take on my trip so I can post them to the Internet.

Let's see how it works. I'll edit a Paint.Net image. There [above]. Edited image from 185K PNG to 31K JPG. Acts just like Photoshop. That's all I need.

Leaving Starbucks now. It's 11:32. I really shouldn't be drinking coffee but I felt like it and don't have to wake up early.

No comments: