Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tuesday night

Today I received the new 128 MB memory card for the digital camera. Guess what: It worked! No formatting problems or "card error." I got this through Amazon -- it came from an outfit in Niagara Falls, Ontario. The card I previously bought -- an Olympus/Samsung -- didn't work. And MemorySuppliers.com wouldn't give me a refund. They're supposed to be sending me a new one. What do you bet, that one doesn't work either. We'll see. I think my camera needs the Olympus card, not some generic card.

Tomorrow the final kitchen inspection is scheduled. I'll be up early waiting for the inspector. If the inspector doesn't come before it's time for me to leave for work, the management office will take care of it. I've spoken to both the secretary and the manager about it. I'm going to make sure the office is open before I leave. Last time I depended on them, the inspector came and they were AWOL and I had to pay a $72 re-inspection fee early in the morning at City Hall.

No comments: