Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday night

Heavy HGTV viewing tonite, including the first episode of this season's "Design Star." Nathan and the other guy were way ahead of the pack.

On "Bang for your Buck" ($40,000 kitchens in Dallas), I saw my new faucet. (Good or bad?) (I like it.)

Fried some ground sirloin to take to work for lunch. It had been sitting in the fridge for a while and I probably would have thrown it out tomorrow, but it was fine. (The meat drawer really works.)

Was at Publix earlier, mainly to buy cat food, and they had wild Florida shrimp on sale. Bought a pound of that. I rarely buy shrimp these days since most of it is farm-raised and can taste like mud. Also bought some cubed steaks on sale. This weekend was devoted to cleaning my bedroom, so I didn't think much about cooking. Today I ordered a pizza and walked over to pick it up. Not bad and it's close.

No comments: