Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wednesday night

Was back at the gym tonight.

Fox News' Glenn Beck calls Obama a "racist" and says he has a "deep-seated hatred for white people." That's odd, considering Obama is half white and was raised by his white grandparents after his white mother died. Sounds like Glenn Beck may be projecting his own racism onto Obama. He doesn't seem to be very bright. Fox then came back and said Beck was expressing his own opinion, not Fox's.

My electric bill wasn't as bad as I'd feared, considering how hot it's been lately. It was $165+ (2 BR/2 bath apt.). But in the winter it was under $100, if I recall.

Blood pressure pills didn't come today. If I don't get them by mid-afternoon tomorrow, I'm calling the doctor's office to get an emergency prescription. I feel fine, however. I never had dangerously high blood pressure.

(Pictured: Lucky and Bootsy out on the terrace yesterday, behind the sliding glass door and screen.)

No comments: