Sunday, August 23, 2009

Even later

About time to call it a night. I shouldn't have had a cup of coffee from Starbucks at 11:00 p.m. But I do strange things on the weekend. Don't have to wake up in the morning. Today was out of whack with the phone call early this morning. But I wanted to make sure that person got B.'s cell phone number. That person could be a help to B. in his situation. Meanwhile I haven't heard any more about the situation and didn't expect to.

I think I'll turn the cell phone off tonight, just the same. [Done] It's bad enough that the cats try to wake me up (when their food is overflowing). But then I can shoo them out the door.

I think it's kind of rude to be calling people at 8:00-something on a weekend morning. A Canadian should know better.

I'll call B.'s co-worker/friend tomorrow or the next day to see what's up. She's really worried about his situation; she talks to him every day.

Having another Sambucca.

No comments: